Earning the globally recognised CCSP cloud security certification is a proven way to build your career and better secure critical assets in the cloud.
The CCSP shows you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud using best practices, policies and procedures established by the cyber security experts at (ISC)².
Prove your skills, advance your career, and gain support from a community of cyber security leaders here to help you throughout your professional journey.
What is Covered?
The CCSP Training Course covers the 6 security domains* you need to master to earn your certification:
- Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Security Operations
- Legal, Risk and Compliance
*More detailed information can be provided upon request.
To qualify for this cyber security certification, you must:
- You must pass the CCSP exam
- Have at least five years of cumulative, paid work experience in information technology, of which three years must be in information security, and one year in one or more of the six domains of the (ISC)² CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
If you don’t have enough experience yet, your second option is to take and pass the CCSP exam to earn an Associate of (ISC)² designation while you earn the required work experience.
What to Expect from Classroom Based Training
- Five days of training in a classroom setting
- Expert, in-person instruction from an (ISC)² Authorised Instructor
- Useful collaboration with classmates
- Real-world scenarios and case studies
- Interactive and engaging learning activities to improve collaboration and ensure concepts stick
- Up-to-date, official (ISC)² courseware