Becoming a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge, advance your career and become a member of a community of cyber security leaders. It shows you have all it takes to design, engineer, implement and run an information security program.
The CISSP is an objective measure of excellence. It’s the most globally recognised standard of achievement in the Cyber Security industry, and was the first information security credential to meet the strict conditions of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
ES2 are Official (ISC)² Training providers. This means that we provide the official (ISC)² course, and it is led by a certified (ISC)² instructor with many years of experience in the industry.
What is Covered?
The broad spectrum of topics included in the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) ensure its relevancy across all disciplines in the field of information security. Successful candidates are competent in the following 8 domains*:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
*More detailed information can be provided upon request.
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for this cyber security certification, you must have:
- At least five years of cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
Don’t have enough work experience yet? There are two ways you can overcome this obstacle. You can get a one-year experience waiver. You earn it with:
- A four-year college degree (or a regional equivalent)
- Or, an approved credential from the (ISC)² experience waiver list
Your second option is to take and pass the CISSP exam to earn an Associate of (ISC)² designation. Then, you’ll have up to six years to earn your required work experience for the CISSP.
What to Expect from Classroom Based Training
- Five days of training in a classroom setting
- Expert, in-person instruction from an (ISC)² Authorised Instructor
- Useful collaboration with classmates
- Real-world scenarios and case studies
- Interactive and engaging learning activities to improve collaboration and ensure concepts stick
- Up-to-date, official (ISC)² courseware